Thus, candidates who did not make the first admission list are by this communication advised to re-apply for other courses available at the institution for consideration for admission into the institution. So proceed to check the available courses and requirements for application below.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE
- Candidates must have scored at least 150 in the UTME for ND Full Time and 180 for Degree Programme;
- Must have scored at least 45% in the Post UTME Screening exercise;
- Candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in JAMB 2018 brochure;
- General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are advised to visit the College website by clicking here;
- Proceed to click on the link 2018/2019 ‘CHANGE OF COURSE FORM’;
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on ‘PAY NOW’;
- Then complete the on-line application form after payment;
- Afterwards click on ‘SUBMIT’ to conclude the application process;
- Candidates without an ATM card should approach any of the designated banks for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
**School of Technical Education
1. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
3. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
4. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Education
5. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
6. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics
7. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
8. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics Education
**School of Environmental Studies
1. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time.
**School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
1. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
**School of Technology
1. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
2. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
3. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time.
4. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus)
DURATION OF APPLICATION
The change of course form will be on sale from Tuesday, October 30, 2018 and will end Monday, November 12, 2018.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
The change of course is exclusively available to candidates who did not make the first admission list of YABATECH. Click here to confirm if your name is on the list so as to avoid erroneous application.