To this end, all newly admitted students of UNIMED are duly advised to avail themselves of this guide which will help them to go through their registration with so much ease.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AS PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
- Visit JAMB Website and print your admission letter;
- VISIT the University Portal at unimed.edu.ng/portal;
- Click on ‘check admission status’ to know your admission status and Accept It;
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully enteringyour Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks;
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms;
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies;
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt;
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration;
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space);
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form;
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies;
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form;
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement;
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement;
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
All fresh students are advised to provide the most accurate and authentic information as required of them. The school takes offence to falsification or provision of wrong information as this may lead to expulsion.
Good luck with your registration processes!!