It’s all good vibes as we inform the general public especially admission applicants, that the management of the University of Uyo, have released the first list of candidates who have been offered provisional Direct Entry and UTME admission into the university to pursue various degree programmes effective from the 2018/2019 academic session.
The result has been efficiently uploaded on the school webiste and can now be accessed by candidates.
Thus, all candidates who applied for admission into the school and fulfilled all the requirements thereof are advised to check their admission status using the guide in the foregoing paragraphs.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- Visit the school admission processing portal by clicking here;
- Click on candidates login ( written in dark red color);
- Then enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space for ‘ Registration Number’ and your password;
- Afterwards, click on ‘candidates login’ to view your admission status.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All successfully admitted candidates are compulsorily required to either ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission;
- Failure to the above might render their admission void and of no effect;
- All candidates are advised to ensure that all information provided during application are correct and authentic as the school might nullify their admission upon proof of alteration or falsification of result or other vital information.
- The 2nd & 3rd admission lists will be released by the school upon completion. However, such candidates to be offered subsequent admissions must have selected the school in their UTME.
Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates! We wish you best of luck in your endeavours in school!
You can also share this with other candidates by using the share buttons below!!