Overseas Scholarship for International Students at Edith Cowan University Australia. Apply Now!
The Edith Cowan University is an institution which boasts a reputation of being one of the world’s leading research-driven institutions with a plethora of grants and scholarships being awarded on a yearly basis to undergraduate and postgraduate students to further her authoritative reputation in educational excellence.
Located in Western Australia, the school prides herself in the establishment of three leading and standard campuses where state-of-the-art facilities are put together to ultimately engender adequate quality learning and assimilation by students of the school.
The Overseas Partner Scholarship is a program designed to draw students from all over the world who must have completed a program at one of the partner institutions of the Edith Cowan University.
A tuition-fees reduction of 20% is granted to all successful candidates for the scholarship programme during the duration of the choice of study at the university. The scholarships are available to prospective international students who wish to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
Also, an applicant must no be studying at the university at the time of application. Thus means that studying at the university at the time of application is an automatic disqualification.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
To apply for this scholarship all prospective applicants must ensure that they:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS FOR AWARD OF ECU INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship can only be retained if a recipient defers their studies for a maximum of one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- The university retains the right to award scholarships to candidates it deems worthy.
- The university has the sole inalienable right to revoke the scholarship at any stage where anything contrary to the stipulated standards is detected.
- The number of eligible candidates for award of scholarships will be chosen entirely at the discretion of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ECU INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP
Students at ECU’s Off-shore articulation providers will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The application which commenced on Friday 1st June, 2018, will end on Tuesday 30th July, 2019. For more information on this forward your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org