LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS.
Consequent upon the release of the Lagos State University undergraduate admission lists, the authorities of the school have released the procedure for payment of acceptance fee by all newly admitted students into the 2018/2019 academic session of the school.
Against this backdrop, all newly admitted students of the institution are greatly advised to avail themselves of this post in paying their acceptance fee for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All such students are to keep in mind that payment of acceptance fee is the first conscious step towards taking up the offer of provisional admission and should thus ensure prompt payment to avoid forfeiture of admission.
LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
All newly admitted students (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY) are advised to make a non-refundable payment of twenty Thousand Naira only online. They to understand that payment already started on Monday, 19th November, 2018.
Also, such newly admitted students are to make an online payment of ten thousand Naira only for the Medical Screening which must be done at the School health centre, on the Main Campus.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Go to the school New e-payment portal by clicking here:
2. Then proceed to provide the foregoing information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2018 UTME Registration Number;
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus;
- Campus: Main;
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate;
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee;
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address;
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number;
- Click on Submit;
- The new page will display your records and amount payable;
- Click on Submit button to continue the process;
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform.
Best of luck with your registration in LASU!!
Kindly share with others too by using any of the share buttons below!!