This piece is to appropriately convey to the knowledge of the general public, especially admission applicants, that the authorities of the Kwara State Polytechnic have released the lists of candidates offered provisional admission to pursue their National Diploma (ND) and Higher National diploma (HND) programmes in the school commencing from the 2018/2019 academic session.
The lists which have been made available on the school portal contains suceesfully admitted ND and HND candidates for the 2018/2019 session.
Therefore, all candidates who applied for ND and HND admission into the institution and fulfilled all the requirements thereof are enjoined to check their admission status using this info as a proper guide.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- Visit the admission processing portal of the school by clicking here;
- Proceed to provide your Application ID and Password in the required fields;
- Then click on ‘Login’ view your Kwara Poly admission status.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All successfully admitted candidates are compulsorily required to either ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission;
- Failure to the above might render their admission void and of no effect;
- All candidates are advised to ensure that all information provided during application are correct and authentic as the school might nullify their admission upon proof of alteration or falsification of result or other vital information.
Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates! We wish you best of luck in your endeavours in school!
You can also share this with other candidates by using the share buttons below!!