The management of the Kaduna State University have released the first and second lists of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the university to study their chosen courses effective from the 2018/2019 academic session.
Thus, all candidates who applied for undergraduate admission and satisfied the school in the Post-UTME screening exercise conducted by the school are enjoined to check their admission status by using the guide in the foregoing paragraphs.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- All candidates are to visit the school admission processing portal by clicking here;
- Proceed to enter your Registration Number and Password;
- click on ‘Login’ to view your admission status.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All successfully admitted candidates are compulsorily required to either ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission;
- Failure to the above might render their admission void and of no effect;
- All candidates are advised to ensure that all information provided during application are correct and authentic as the school might nullify their admission upon proof of alteration or falsification of result or other vital information;
- We will keep you updated on any development concerning your admission as may be released by the school.
Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates! We wish you best of luck in your endeavours in school!
You can also share this with other candidates by using the share buttons below!!