HOW TO BUY JAMB 2019 FORM / ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Following the commencement of UTME registrations by the management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), we have taken the care to inform all UTME aspirants of the procedure for 2019 JAMB registration.
Following innovations by JAMB, interswitch Limited and Remita are duly licensed to provide ePINs for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
HOW TO BUY 2019 JAMB UTME FORM ON INTERSWITCH.
All candidates are to note that registration ePINs are now available and can be purchased directly from www.jamb.org.ng and through any of the following Interswitch Quickteller platforms:
- Quickteller website- quickteller.com
- Quickteller Mobile App,
- Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
- Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
- Quickteller-enabled ATM
To avoid the conceivable difficulties associated with the registration process, prospective candidates can send their “First Name Middle Name Last Name” to short code “55019”.
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales Form & UTME EXAM, then choose an Interswitch payment channel:
- Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
- Click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller. com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, Quickteller-enabled
ATMs or by simply dialing *322*1*04295701*Amount# to get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
- Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
- Select “Pay Bills’
- Select “Others”
- Enter 04295701 as Payment code
- Enter Transaction ID
- Enter mobile number and Amount
HOW TO BUY JAMB REGISTRATION E-PIN ONLINE ON REMITA.
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login and login with your email and password
- Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
- Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
- With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
- Internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
- After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address. You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or The online receipt of your Remita App
We wish you a smooth JAMB registration!