This information goes to the public and candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Oye-ekiti, to the effect that the school has released her first undergraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. In this regard, all students who applied for UTME Admission and satisfied the necessary requirements are advised to check their admission status both on the official school portal and JAMB portal as well.
HOW TO CHECK ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
HOW TO CHECK ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- Visit FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/ ;
- Then enter your registration number in the required column;
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to view your FUOYE admission status.
ALSO NOTE THAT
i). Where the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed step 1 above, log out as usual and check back in a few hours;
ii). Where the status later displays admitted, then proceed to the registration instructions. Please read the instructions carefully and make no mistakes;
iii). Proceed to pay the acceptance fee. All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk
iv). Don’t forget to regularly check the University website for updates on admission and registration.
We congratulate you heartily on your admission into FUOYE!