The authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Bida have released the HND admission list for the 2018/2019 academic. To this end, all candidates who applied and satisfied all necessary requirements for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) are advised to check their admission status either on the school portal or on JAMB portal.
Carefully follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the school portal or jamb portal:
HOW TO CHECK ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- visit: http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/applications/
- Then enter your email address and password in the columns required to login
- Finally, click on “Admission Status” and proceed to access your admission status.
After paying acceptance fee successful candidates are required to print out their admission letters from the school portal.
HOW TO CHECK ON JAMB PORTAL
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to successfully admitted candidates!