We bring to your esteemed notice that The Federal College of Education (SPECIAL) Oyo, in affiliation with the University of Ibadan has commenced sale of application forms to interested UTME and DE applicants for the 2018/2019 admission into the institution. It is worthy of note that the Federal College of Education, Oyo is one of the colleges of education in Nigeria recently given the status of a full-time degree awarding institution by the federal government through the NUC. Thus appropriately qualified candidates are advised to apply after reading this information.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY THE INSTITUTION
The following courses have been approved by the NUC to be offered in the institurtion:
- Educational Management.
- Education/Christian Religious Studies.
- Guidiance and Counselling.
- Education/Islamic Studies.
- Primary Education Studies.
- Special Education
- Education French.
- Education English Language
- Human Kinetics.
- Education Mathematics.
ELIGIBILITY POST-UTME & DE SCREENING
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Candidates who chose the institution as their preferred Institution of choice and took part in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Candidates who took part in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the institution;
iii) Candidates who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry.
ALSO NOTE: All candidates are to submit their bio-data and WAEC/NECO O’Level result (s) or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) on the school portal http://www.fcesuidegree.com on or before Friday, October 12, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST-UTME OR DE SCREENING
- Candidates are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and must be made Online Only;
- Proceed to carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 500kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and;
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration;
- Full payment for these items is compulsory for completion and submission of the application form.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE
- Click Here To Pay Online Through Interswitch Payment Platform
- Then choose ‘2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure to provide your correct and authentic payment information
- Proceed to Print the Online Payment Receipt
- Finally, Click Here To Continue Your registration using the Interswitch Payment Reference Number on the admission portal.
- Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or phone number as already stated.
- Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades, they are expected to come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and color-bound passport ON OR BEFORE Friday, October 12, 2018. at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the admission portal for further information.