It is with much delight that we bring to the notice of candidates that the management of Ebonyi State University have released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the school for the 2018/2019 academic session. The list has been published on the school portal for all candidates and the general public to have access to it.
Against this backdrop all candidates who applied for supplementary admission and have chosen any of the available courses are advised to check their admission status using the procedure provided in this piece.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
- Visit EBSU admission poratl by clicking here;
- Then choose programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry;
- Proceed to select your search pattern (either by JAMB Registration Number or Name);
- Afterwards enter your JAMB registration Number or name depending on which you have chosen as above;
- Having done this, your admission status will be displayed to you.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT:
- JAMB requires all successfully admitted candidates to either ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission on JAMB CAPS;
- Failure to ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ might cause a candidate to forfeit his admission.
All candidates who were offered admission into courses different from their initial course of choice are mandated by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website.
Congratulations to all successful candidates! We wish you success in your academic endeavour!!