CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY 2nd SUPPLEMENTARY SCREENING FORM FOR UTME /DE.
The management of the Cross River University of Technology wishes to inform the general public of the commencement of the sale of her 2nd supplementary admission form for 2018/2019 admission into the school.
The 2nd supplementary admission form consists of both UTME/Direct Entry applications. Thus, all candidates who are interested in applying for admission to the school can now do so using the guide in the following paragraphs:
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
- To be eligible, a candidate must chosen CRUTECH as their First Choice but was not admitted in the first choice or missed the first screening exercise; Or
- Must have chosen CRUTECH as Their Second Choice institution; Or
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but have interested in gaining admission into CRUTECH and score 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Exercise.
Candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
- Business Education;
- Technical Education;
- Education Physics;
- Education Chemistry;
- Education Mathematics;
- Human Anatomy;
- Econs. & Extension;
- Animal Science;
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management;
- Estate Management;
- Urban & Regional Planning;
- Visual Arts & Technology;
- Wood Products Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Business Administration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY 2nd SUPPLEMENTARY SCREENING.
TO apply, all candidates are to purchase the online application form for a non-refundable sum of two thousand Naira with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank in NIgeria through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- All candidates are to log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post-UTME link;
- Then follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form;
- Proceed to print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRITERIA FOR SCREENING
- 2018 UTME Result Slip;
- O’level Result(s);
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable;
- Birth Certificate;
- Certificate of origin.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- Only candidates who made 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening;
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar;
- The screening will commence on Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 14th December, 2018.
Good luck with your application!!