BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY 2018/2019 ADMISSION LIST.
With much delight we inform the general public and all undergraduate admission applicants of the Benue State University, Markudi, that the authorities of the school have released the first list of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The list which has been made available on the school portal can be accessed using candidates’ personal details.
Thus, all candidates who applied for undergraduate admission and satisfied all the necessary requirements thereto are to check their admission status using the guide in the paragraphs below
How to Check BSU Admission List.
As stipulated by the school, all candidates are to confirm their admission status on the school portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- All candidates are to visit the school admission processing portal at: https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Afterward, provide your UTME registration number in the required field.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All candidates who made the list are to ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission as fast as possible;
- Failure to ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ your admission may cause you to lose your admission;
- Those whose names are not on the list should keep checking the school website at: https://www.bsum.edu.ng/ as the school is certain to release subsequent admission list;
- Upon the release of subsequent admission lists we shall keep you updated.
Congratulations to all admitted students! We wish you success in your academic pursuits!!
Kindly share this information with others by using any of the share buttons below!!