APPLY NOW FOR VISTA 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS AT YORK UNIVERSITY CANADA.
VISTA which stands for “Vision: Science to Applications” is a collaborative research program funded by the Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF, 2016-2023) that builds on York’s world-class interdisciplinary research in biological and computer vision. VISTA spans five York faculties (Health, Engineering, Science, Arts Media Performance & Design; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies), five research centers (including the Centre for Vision Research), and over 50 partners in the international research community and non-academic sectors such as healthcare and industry.
The scholarship is open to qualified Masters degree candidates with passionate interest in the area of research and development of the field of science.
The Vista Scholarship is for Masters students who already possess their first degrees.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
- Applicants must Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the scholarship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program.
COUNTRIES THAT MAY APPLY
Canadian candidates and candidates from all countries of the world may apply.
ELIGIBLE FIELDS OR AREAS OF STUDY
Psychology, Kinesiology & Health Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Mathematics & Statistics, Philosophy, Science & Technology Studies, Digital Media, Film, and Visual Arts.
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The Vista Scholarship sits at a value Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) for 24 months to successful candidates.
PROCEDURE FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- VISTA Application form
- Voluntary self-identification survey
- One-page summary of proposed research plus signature page
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Referee Form
- If an out of cycle application is approved, primary supervisors must submit a letter of support as a supplement to the candidate’s application package.
- Primary supervisors may request an out-of-cycle application for outstanding candidates in exceptional cases. A request to apply out of cycle must be submitted by the primary supervisor to the Training Committee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view instructions, select Instructions
- Use the application checklist to ensure your package is complete
- Email the application to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted before early competition deadline of January 31st, 2019; OR before the late competition deadline of March 15th, 2019.
For more information visit the Scholarship official website.
We wish you best of luck with your VISTA scholarship application!
Kindly share with others by using any of the share buttons below ⇓⇓