We duly notify all students of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, that the school Senate has sat on and approved a new academic calendar for the 2018/2019 session and we have brought you this new calendar.
Thus, all staff and students are advised to adhere to the academic calendar for a smooth academic session. See the calendar below:
AAU 2018/2019 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
1st SEMESTER ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- Sunday, 11th November, 2018 ‹‹‹››› Fresh students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 12th November, 2018 ‹‹‹››› Clearance/Orientation for fresh students begin.
- Sunday, 18th November, 2018 ‹‹‹››› Old students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 19th November, 2018 ‹‹‹››› First Semester lectures/Normal course registration for all Students begin
- Friday, 21st December, 2018 ‹‹‹››› Christmas Break for all students
- Sunday, 6th January, 2019 ‹‹‹››› All students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 7th January, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Continuation/Resumption of First Semester Lectures
- Friday, 18th January, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Matriculation for FRESH students
- Monday, 21st January, 2019 to Friday, 25th January, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Mid-semester tests for all students
- Monday, 28th January, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Normal course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 8th February, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Late course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 8th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› First semester lectures end
- Monday, 11th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› First semester exams begin with GST and ENT courses
- Saturday, 13th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› First semester examinations end
BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK
2nd SEMESTER ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- Sunday, 28th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 29th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Second semester lectures begin
- Monday, 3rd June, 2019 to Friday, 7th June 2019 ‹‹‹››› Mid-semester tests for all students
- Friday, 19th July, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Second semester lectures end
- Monday, 22nd July, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Second semester examinations begin with GST and ENT courses
- Sunday, 17th August, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Second semester examinations end
- Monday, 16th September, 2019 to Friday, 20th September, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Faculty Board of Examiners meet to consider results
- Monday, 23rd September, 2019 to Tuesday, 24th September, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Meetings of Senate to consider results/End of session
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All academic activities are to start on the stated date;
- The school admonishes all students to comply with payment of all the required fees and work with the school management for the success of the 2018/2019 academic session;
- All academic staff are to ensure that they commence full lectures on the resumption date stated in the calendar.
We wish you a very blissful academic session!!