The management of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, have released the first list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the institution to pursue various degree programmes in the school from the 2018/2019 academic session.
The list has been ably made accessible on the school portal for the candidates and the general public to access them. To this end, all candidates who applied for admission and sat for the Post-UTME exercise conducted by the school are enjoined to check their admission via this info. We have also included a detailed procedure on how to check your status on JAMB portal.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- Visit the admission processing oportal of the university by clicking here;
- Provide your JAMB registration number in the required field;
- Proceed to choose your ‘State of Origin’;
- Then click on ‘Login’ to view your admission status.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB Portal by clicking here;
- Using your your username and password login to your JAMB profile;
- Then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab;
- Proceed to select your Exam year and provide your registration number in the appropriate
- Afterwards click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your admission status.
ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT
- All successfully admitted candidates are compulsorily required to either ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ their admission;
- Failure to the above might render their admission void and of no effect;
- All candidates should make sure that the details they provided are correct and authentic;
- We will keep you informed as soon as the list or subsequent lists are released on the school website.
You can also share this with other candidates by using the share buttons below!
Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates! We wish you best of luck in your endeavours in school!!